From 1 - 27 June 2021, the courtyard of Somerset House will be transformed into a forest, as part of London Design Biennale.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO USE YOUR VOICE RECORDING IN GLOBAL GOALS CAMPAIGNS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IT
A. What's in these terms?
We want to explain to you how we will collect and use your voice contribution to Voices for Change. By submitting your voice recording, , you agree to these terms and conditions.
B. Who we are and how to contact us
We are Project Everyone and as a not for profit company, one of our prime objectives is to promote the UN’s Global Goals.
We are a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is 138 Portobello Road, London, England, W11 2DZ. Our registered number at Companies House is 09382406.
To contact us with any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. Your Voices for Change contribution
We are delighted to be collecting contributions from members of the public for ‘Voices for Change,’ a collaboration with the Google Arts & Culture Lab that will bring together the voices and passions of people from across the world in an interactive online experience, in support of the Global Goals.
If you would like to play an active role in this experience, we are asking all members of the public who wish to do so, to add their voice. You can do this simply by submitting a voice recording (your “Contribution”) through our website. Your Contribution will be used as one of many other voices in a digital installation being launched in September 2021. We want to show how so many voices can come together to voice concern and determination to achieve the Global Goals.
If you do not want your voice to be recorded and used within our Installation, please do not submit a voice recording to us.
D. Use of your voice recording
We are keen for as many people as possible to record their voice but If you are under 13, you need to have the permission of your parent/guardian.
In exchange for being an active part of the Installation, you confirm that:
1. You are over 13 or if you are under 13, you have the permission of your parent/guardian to enter into these terms and conditions.
2. We can use your Contribution as a part of any content, art project or other campaign that we may choose to operate (for example online or live or otherwise) where the project or campaign or content is created for the purpose of promoting the UN’s Global Goals.
2.1 Specifically, we can use your contribution as part of ‘Voices for Change’ an online project, being developed in collaboration with Google Arts and Culture.
3. You grant to us a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right to publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, edit or otherwise use any and all intellectual property rights generated as a result of your Contribution, including copyright and your performers' rights and other rights.
4. You waive all moral rights and any other equivalent right in your Contribution to the extent permitted by law.
5. You agree that your Contribution will comply with our Good Taste Policy (see below).
6. You agree that your Contribution will not contain any information that does or could be used to identify you personally.
7. For the purpose of promoting the Global Goals, you acknowledge that we are entitled to transform your Contribution in any way that may result in it no longer being identifiable as your voice. We may use any anonymised voice recording in any way that we consider appropriate in our work in promoting the Global Goals.
E. Personal Data
You understand that we may hold personal data about you. The way in which we look after your personal data is set out here: [LINK TO PRIVACY NOTICE]. We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.
F. Our use of your Contribution
We have the right to use your Contribution but we are not required to use it if for any reason we choose not to do so or, in our view, if it does not comply with our Good Taste Policy.
G. Our Good Taste Policy
We need to ensure that any Contribution complies with our Good Taste Policy. This Good Taste Policy must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter.
Project Everyone will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Good Taste Policy. We will assess every Contribution before it forms a part of our Installation and if we do not think it complies with this Good Taste Policy, we will not include it in the Installation.
A Contribution must comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted. In addition a Contribution must not:
Include any swear word or other profanity;
Be defamatory of any person.
Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
H. Standard clauses
These terms and conditions make up the entire agreement between us in connection with the use of your voice recording as part of a voice collective in support of the Global Goals.
I. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?